Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rant, not.

Posted by Cassie Chao at Thursday, February 12, 2009
So I was planning on ranting out all my feelings today, since they were all pent up. I was originally extremely upset with my placement in my Chinese class, because I found out that I was practically retaking the same class I did in Beijing. However, Alliance did a great job in accommodating my worries of being challenged, and opened up a new class for me and two other girls, whom were both under-challenged as well. Thank you Alliance! Although I would have liked to move back to Beijing, especially after speaking with Omar about how there are only 7 students! But that plan has come and gone, so here I sit in my lovely, spacious room doing my, yet again, extensive homework. I've also heard that the Sociology class in Shanghai is pretty eventful. Kind of wish I was taking it this semester. Instead, I fill my hours in Economics and Politics, which aren't bad either.

I'm not sure what the plan is for dinner, but I'm sure it will be delightful. As it always is. And yes, I have my Hep A shot. :)

Yet another day in the Shanghai (clouded with smog) sun.

0 comments on "Rant, not."

 

Chaos in Chinese Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez