Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Asian Haircut

Posted by Cassie Chao at Tuesday, February 17, 2009
So a new week begins, and one would think a new week, a fresh start. Unfortunately, for me, it did not work that way. I have been having difficulty with my own self- evaluation these past few days whether it be my language skill, my long-distance relationship, or just my self- image. Just yesterday, I went out to get my nails done, and the lady didn't know what she was doing. Then, I went to go get a haircut, and I just wanted to have a trim because my posh bob was growing out too long. I even brought in a picture for them to look at. My roommate came along with me and witnessed the horror. Although, she thinks my haircut is cute. I think, I look like a boy. They layered WAY too much so that my hair is like form cut to the shape of my head. I want to go get it recut, but its already so short, that if I didn't like the re-cut, I'd have to live with the problem for a long time! No, I am not going to post a picture. I feel so dumb with this haircut, and wish that my hair would grow out already. Shoot me now, or just buy me some extensions.

I brought this photo, and my hair was perfect for this cut at the time:

This is the cut that my hair turned out, mind you it looks better on this woman. Still not a flattering do:

What in the world was the hairdresser thinking. How does this look the same?
I guess you get what you pay for....10kuai cut. He was skilled...just didnt seem to get my picture.

0 comments on "Asian Haircut"

 

Chaos in Chinese Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez