Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Death by Air

Posted by Cassie Chao at Wednesday, April 08, 2009
As morbid as it sounds, I am pretty sure I have lost 5 years of my life by living in China for a year. I am sitting in Economics class struggling to pay attention because my lymph nodes and lungs are swollen. My lungs and trachea are filled with mucus and I'm having a hard time breathing. Apparently, the three main things that can cause respiratory issues is 1)environment/industrial pollution, 2) cigarette smoke, 3) indoor air pollution...all three of which China facilitates...

Well, just wanted to rant about my physical health. Other than that, I get MSG headaches daily..I think that my time in China is about to expire. Take me back to the States, land of SALADS AND HEALTH NUTS, and real clean air.

1 comments on "Death by Air"

xo on April 10, 2009 at 10:03 AM said...

feel better cassie!!!!!!

 

Chaos in Chinese Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez